Kinsey smiles at the compliment. "You say that like it's breaking news."
|| Kinsey Dalton
|| May 8, 1998
|| Massage Therapist
|| Italian American
|| 130 lbs.
|| "Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival." - C.S. Lewis
|| Titanium - David Guetta feat. Sia Fight Song - Rachel Platten
|| Sketching, People Watching, Shopping, Watching Movies
|Kinsey considers Pokoh's Peak her home, and a good portion of her mother's side of the family lives in or around the area. She started kindergarten, and made it through 2nd grade before her father (a Marine officer) received orders to move to the west coast. It wasn't until she was ready to start high school, that she returned. She was able to graduate, and will be starting at Chilcott University for the spring semester.
| IC & NPC Relationships
- Isabella Moretti Dalton - Kinsey's mother, currently living in Pokoh's Peak with her youngest daughter Brandy.
- Brandy Dalton - Younger sister (currently NPC but open to a player app'ing her at some point), born in 2006, is currently living with her mother in Pokoh's Peak.
- Carmine Moss - A second mother, next door neighbor, and mother of her best friend.
- Nicolas Moretti - Kinsey's uncle on her mother's side, and a member of the Pokoh's Peak Police Department.
- Jacob - An amazing friend, and apparently my Mate. Don't know what I'd do without him.
- Maurice (Reece) Moss - My absolute best friend in the entire world. Don't know how I would have made it through high school without him. HIs loss is felt deeply.
- Drew - Sexy, and definitely trouble.
- Eirnin - Fun, Fascinating and Sexy. Really need to read those books.
- Shane - Comes across as a bit of an asshole at first, pretty intense. Not so bad once you get to know him. Turns out, he's a real sweetheart.
- Andrea - Seems outgoing and friendly.
- Asher - A brief meeting isn't enough to figure a person out.
- Darla - Fierce and amazing. Aim & Fire.
- Ekta - First impressions? Picture perfect, but I'll reserve further opinions until I get a chance to know her better.
- Cain - Drop dead gorgeous. I'd love to get me some of that.
- Carlotina - Carly, girlfriend. We need to get together and chat.
- Evan - Kinda cute, gorgeous eyes and an unusually gentlemanly manner. I'd love to see if I can make him blush, but where did he go?
- Faithe - Tough, potentially interesting. Should get to know her.
- Jimmy - Don't ever call him Jimmy. His name's James. Seems like a cool enough guy.
- Jolon - Must have the patience of a saint.
- Maya - She will be missed. I wish her all the best in her new endeavors.
- Moira - Enchanting woman, friendly enough.
- Rosie - A kindred spirit?
- Roxanne - Interesting lady. Must be pretty cool, because Jacob trusts her.
- Sebastion - Full of himself and obnoxious, but how much of it is an act?
- Selena - A fantastic woman, and someone I look up to.
- Taylor - Greatest club owner ever. Made a teen night so I can go clubbing!
- Tye - Strange man, very quiet. He could stand to talk more. Great pool teacher.
- Zora - Quick learner. She beat me at pool.
- Colonel Riker Stevens - An 'old' Marine buddy of her father's. Lt. Colonel Jeremy Dalton once saved Colonel Stevens' life. Since Dalton's death, Colonel Stevens has made it a point to look after his friend's family.
- Nicolas Moretti - A watch commander for the 1st Watch Patrol section and an upstanding member of Pokoh's Peak's finest. Kinsey is his favorite niece, and after her father's death, he took a personal interest in her life and well being. (I picture him as Carmine Signorelli - http://tinyurl.com/y725koot)