"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding." - Khalil Gibran
Originally from Denver, Maya has returned to the area after a stint in New York City. She works for the Pokoh's Peak Fire Department as an EMT, taking many of the rural service areas, and has recently come into ownership of the Trade Winds Cafe, located in the downtown area. Even more recently, she and her husband have adopted a young girl, named Rebecca.
| RP Hooks
- Maya is a trained EMT working with the Pokoh's Peak Fire Department.
- The Trade Winds Cafe and Book Nook. Maya has recently taken the cafe on and can be seen there often.
- The Occult. Maya has a good grasp on the esoteric.
- She is an avid motorcycle enthusiast, though recently she has given up her beloved Thunderbird.
- Musaphir - My husband, my heart.
- Roxanne - You seem to have found your path. I am glad.
- Faisal - Respected teacher. I enjoy your classes the most.
- Jacob - You are a treasured friend. If you ever need anything, I'll be there.
- Giles - Highly intelligent, a man given to planning, and athletics, but make no mistake, hubris leads to a downfall.
- Miriam - I like you already.
- Tux - Easy to get along with, but your way of looking at things, like others of your training, is something I don't understand.
- Ekta - You have been a godsend
- Lucy - Your eastern philosophy is among the easiest to understand. The more I know of you, the more I like you. How odd, considering our differences.
- Gavin - You're path has changed, but I am still uncertain as to its ultimate destination.
- Cali - You have a kind heart. I hope that you will have the courage to face whatever is coming.
- Evan - You have become a friend. You've been missed.
- Donovan - Your tolerance and patience is appreciated.
- Amunet - You are as close to a friend as any among your family.
- Wenquian - Honorable and respectful, with a keen insight.
- DeAndre Bailey - I hope that in the next life, your light shines straight and true.
- Itsy - I don't believe I've ever met anyone like you.
- Ayashe - Chatty little bird. Feel free to find a perch.
- Chenoa - Nice girl. Brave. I'm glad to have met you.
- Ouray - Crazy Wisdom. You walk the path of the sacred clown, unrepentant. Don't fall into the trap of simple prankster.
- John - You have earned my respect.
- Eirnin - You have much to offer, but where are you?
- Christy - You have a good heart. It is my favorite thing about you.
- Hollar - By turns, foolish, incomprehensible, and willing to pay costs no one should, still... you wear your heart on a sleeve.
- Andre - Dangerous, but honorable, so long as you aren't on the wrong side.
- Andrea - More enthusiasm than I've seen in a long time.
- Arn - Your adherence to duty is faultless, but you wear pride like a chip on your shoulder.
- Hideaki - Tense. Severe. Poor sense of humor.
- Raven - You have made yourself irrelevant.