- Taylor: This bitch apparently hasn't learned any chill in all those years of experience she likes to hold over my head. I think being that fucking stinking rich has put her a little too high on the mountain to remember what climbing it was like and she barks really loud about how much she remembers her roots when I point it out to her.
- Gerhardt: The most flamboyant frog I'd ever like to fuckin' croak. He's got a really punchable face. I mean a really punchable face. With stubble on it. Fuck, I hate stubble. Looks ridiculous.
- Griff: He's another guy I know. Don't know him well, but I know he doesn't like my buddies, so I'll just look to mine.
- Liz: She's something.
- Calamity: Heh, it's basically My Little Pawnee: Friendship Is Tragic with her. She's, uh, she's alright. She's grown on me. It's probably malignant.
- Francis: Heh, I'd fuck him in a New York minute, tell you what, but I'm gonna keep it professional.
- Tye: Yeah, I know him.
- Jean-Jacques: Who, Mister Needful? I don't know him all that well.
- Faithe: She keeps surprising me, and I think she's gonna get herself killed, but. You know. She's cool.
- Alex: Fuck keeping your cards close to your chest, Suneel's a guy you just can't fucking play cards with at all. Be nice, be quick, and be succinct, because he's nice and all, but I bet he's that one motherfucker with one of them fuckin' yarn-thumbtack-web-of-evidence-maps like he's running a cop-drama in his basement.
- Aliyah: Hell of a taste in shoes. No idea how to walk in them in the winter. Another one to keep at arm's length.
- Wyck: An annoying kid who's life is about to either change or end, from what little I have found out. It's always a shame.
| Basic Info
Name: Niyah (Nai-uh)
AKA: Julio Rodriguez, Niyah Rodriguez, Niyah Whitecorn, Valentine, and John Redcorn for shits and giggles.
Occupation: Repo-and-Wreckerman for San Juan Wrecker Service. Graveyard shift. Their service area covers Jefferson and Denver county.
Age: He looks like a 40 year old who looks like a 50 year old who looks good for his age, if you ask me.
Sphere: Nothing to see here.
| Notable Stats
Something's Wrong Here: There's something predatory percolating underneath the surface of his demeanor. All of his social rolls with mortal characters that aren't intimidation-based are at +2 difficulty. If you feel like your character would pick up on this aura of menace, I won't be surprised at all if you ICly treat my character with suspicion and so on.
Southbound Or North Sasquatch And The Sickabillys
- I'm an agent of the sun and goddammn I'm afraid of the moon!
- I've slept in evil places and I've walked across hell's ruins.
- It made me tough as nails, yet I'm still afraid of the moon!
- What if I go southbound or north? Which way will redeem?
- Yeah I live in a darkened place of eternal extreme
- Yeah that's me, I'm the one with the anger, that's me
- I'm the one with the anger machine
Knockdown, Dragout Love Life Unknown Hinson
- As I heard the sirens and seen them blue lights comin' to apprehend me,
- She stood in the doorway, and giggled (a lot), and made fun of my destiny.
- Then the sheriff approached me and read me my rights
- As he gazed at her bruises and cuts
- Then he said, "Son, you're goin' back to the joint",
- Then I screamed to her, "I HATE YOUR GUTS!"
Thought Police Brigade Sasquatch And The Sickabillys
- The tiny lives you've labeled don't include me.
- No, I'm the King of Everything, can't rule me.
My Love Forevermore The Hillbilly Moon Explosion
- Why can't we cut the ropes and let that poor fool go?
- Don't you go getting weak on me, not when I need you so!
Blood, Sweat And Murder Scott H. Biram
- You know I can't never hurt you, so I went downtown
- I found me a little woman and I wrung her fuckin' neck.