|| Ravi Rai
| Date of Birth:
|| Nov 30th, 1987
| Apparent Age:
|| 205 lbs
|| Explorer, Salvager, Videographer
|| Bon Vivant
A Singular Kind Of Guy
Ravi is an adventuresome, rebellious, devil-may-care globetrotter that revels in the challenge of the improbable, discovering the lost, shining light in the darkness, and somehow bringing renown to himself in spite of a rather licentious and hedonistic approach to life. Despite the latter, he's ultimately a noble man, in the sense that his heart's always in the right place, even if his head wholeheartedly lives in the spirit of little-restrained passion and vitality without regret (usually to his peril). Given his playful, arguably irresponsible demeanor, the man tries his best to avoid politics, intrigue, and the law, but often finds himself entangled in such things nonetheless. A fierce curiosity and desire to explore will do that to you.
What You May Have Heard
- Adventurer: A professional adventurer, even! Salvager, explorer, and compulsive thrillseeker, to be precise. While Ravi has a penchant for finding forgotten stuff, he is himself no Archaeologist, and instead videos himself doing crazy things in exotic locales for the entertainment of any who watch his YouTube channel. Word has it he's looking to be picked up by a major network.
- La Vida Loca: Either a skilled survivalist or just incredibly lucky (possibly both), Ravi seems compelled to live life playfully, brightly, and well, and somehow manages to not let his intense curiosity ruin him (most of the time), despite the host of dangerous things he gets himself involved in. It's what makes his videos so compelling to watch.
- Video Journalist: As much as Ravi enjoys taking video for entertainment, he's also done some serious videojournalism in conflict zones and third world countries, though none of his work has received any mainstream credit. Some of his documentaries, however, have made the internet rounds.
What You Probably Haven't Heard
- A Man of Many Worlds: Something of an ambassador from the East (or at least he likes to think so), Ravi comes from a wealthy family of mixed heritage with a history in both Hong Kong and Mumbai, dual citizenship (American and British), and is fluent in several languages.
- An Occasionally Quiet Shadow: Despite having a penchant for finding himself in places he ought not, Ravi's also had the blessing of not yet having been caught (at least not to the point of having any record). This includes people's houses as much as lost ruins.
- A Well-Beaten Brute: While hardly so gauche as to participate in outright street-fighting, and not a soldier by any means, Ravi is still known in some circles as an accomplished fighter and survivor, as lesser men would not have made it out of some of the places he's been.
What I've Heard!
- Ayashe - Better than NPR.
- Cabe - Best friend and husband.
- Chenoa - Sweet like a lotus mooncake.
- Ekta - A delightful enigma.
- Renard - A surprise brother.