"You have ta struggle a bit. Once yer willin' ta do dat, everythin' opens up an' you get freedom."
Tye comes across as laid back, though mostly he's just taciturn, and plays his cards close to his chest. He doesn't give long, flowery speeches, and many is the time someone will just get a grunt in reply. He's dependable, though, and a hard worker. He keeps his word when he gives it. He's a physical kind of guy, not given to book learning. He prefers hard labor to a library. His accent is clearly Chicagoan with a hint of the Deep South.
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 220 lbs
- Short beard and thin mustache
- Long dreads
- His build is solid and broad shouldered, indicative of a man used to physical labor.
- Heritage is African-American.
- Boxing - Tye often frequents illegal/underground fight clubs.
- Motorcycles - He rides a rice rocket; Honda Shadow Phantom.
- Pool - He is an avid pool player and can be found at various pool halls.
- Calamity - Girl, you too damn open, but you got balls.
- Taylor - Ya got good intentions, but.
- LeSeur - Measured.
- John - You got a lot ta say.
- Isaac - We work well 'nuff tagether.
- Hideaki - Perfect is da enemy of da good.
- Magdalena - Evil hidin' in God's clothes.
- Roxanne - Been told you a Buddha.
- Faithe - Shoulda never follo'd dose Mexicans.
- Meyer - Ya gots my respect.
- Jean-Jacques - Respect is earned. Yer doin' yer part.
- Carlotina - Flighty. You still here?
- Chester - Doc's been 'round.
- Nuru - You are kind, but wary. As it should be.
- Adalina ...fuckin' creepy...
- Dorje - You another Buddha mebbe.
- Donovan - Blind to da evil you walk beside.
- Asher - Trouble
- Silvia - Blind sycophant 'r connivin' spy. What's da dif?
- Zora - I see what you did dere.
- Darla - Motherfuckin' monster.
- Big Joe - Yer a smart man, and ya care fer ya people. I respect dat. Glad ta have ya 'board.
- Deron "Thunder" McAfffrey - I mourn your loss.
| Date of Birth:
|| September 18
| Apparent Age:
|| Mid Twenties
|| 6'4" / Athletic
|| Black Dreads
| Played By:
|| Richard Sherman