"You have ta struggle a bit. Once yer willin' ta do dat, everythin' opens up an' you get freedom."
Tye comes across as laid back, though mostly he's just taciturn, and plays his cards close to his chest. He doesn't give long, flowery speeches, and many is the time someone will just get a grunt in reply. He's dependable, though, and a hard worker. He keeps his word when he gives it. He's a physical kind of guy, not given to book learning. He prefers hard labor to a library. His accent is clearly Chicagoan with a hint of the Deep South.
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 220 lbs
- Short beard and thin mustache
- Long dreads
- His build is solid and broad shouldered, indicative of a man used to physical labor.
- Heritage is African-American.
- Boxing - Tye often frequents illegal/underground fight clubs.
- Motorcycles - He rides a rice rocket; Honda Rebel.
- Pool - He is an avid pool player and can be found at various pool halls.
- LeSeur - Measured. You got a vision, 'n I like where it goes.
- Ava - Well, dat was a suprisin' turn, wasn't it?
- Big Joe - Yer a smart man, and ya care fer ya people. I respect dat. Glad ta have ya 'board.
- Calamity - I fear for you. Be safe.
- Griff - Got one hella fist. Good ta have on yer side in a fight.
- John - You got a lot ta say.
- Meyer - Ya gots my respect.
- Isaac - We work well 'nuff tagether.
- Kannika - Comportment an' a spine.
- Faithe - Still follerin' Mexicans.
- Niyah - Yer more uptight den a cat walkin' tween rockers.
- Andrew - Shit ain't black 'n white.
- Alex - Nose fer snoopin'. You want somethin'.
- Nuru - You are kind, but wary. As it should be.
- Aliyah Leadin' men by da nose. What a princess. I'd surely love ta see you jail a fuckin' dog, though.
- Donovan - Blind to da evil you walk beside.
- Kismet - Boy, you needa grow a spine.
- Asher - Yer well on yer way ta bein' da monster ya always dreamed of.
- Brian - You best learn when ta walk away.
- Deron "Thunder" McAfffrey - I mourn your loss.
- Silvia - Blind sycophant 'r connivin' spy. What's da dif?
- Hideaki - Perfect is da enemy of da good.
- Magdalena - Evil hidin' in God's clothes.
| Date of Birth:
|| September 18
| Apparent Age:
|| Mid Twenties
|| 6'4" / Athletic
|| Black Dreads
|| It's complicated...