The first step in the process begins with the submission of a character concept. To submit the concept, utilize +concept Vampire=<concept>. This concept is not required to be developed at this point, but you should put some thought into how it will perform on a MUSH environment. You should receive a response from vampire staff within 48 hours.
This questionnaire replaces what is required for your background. You may choose to do a traditional story background in ADDITION TO the questionnaire, however, it will not fulfill what I require for approval. Some players love to write short stories to demonstrate their characters. The problem with short stories is while they might give insight into your character, they are extraordinarily difficult to extract crucial information from, even if that information made it in at all. Thus, staff requires a new approach. Your application's background will be divided into nine parts, and you will provide the information that staff requests in them. You must be able to answer all these questions.
- Please note: I DO NOT REVIEW APPLICATIONS BY +MAIL OR BY +JOB. I must get this information by e-mail, at email@example.com
Character Concept: Give a 2-3 word description.
Basics: Nature, Demeanor, Sire name, Date of birth and date of embrace with month-day-year.
Flaws and Merits: If your character has them, explain here.
Other Weaknesses and Strengths: Besides any Flaws and Merits, what are the weaknesses and strengths in your characters personality and aptitudes? These could include quirks that you will be RPing, but didn't put on the +sheet at this time.
Background Check Information:
Note: This section helps us set your jnotes.
1) ID's you possess (Driver's License, Passports, Fake IDs, Etc.)
2) Address listed on said ID's
3) Citizenship (if other than American) and immigration status.
4) If your phone number is listed or not
5) Criminal Record: If any
6) Owned properties, both On grid and Off Grid
7) Source of Income (If you have Resources). How do you earn your resources if you don't have a job? If you have a job, what is it?
8) How much debt are you in, both monetary or boons?
9) Where is your haven (apartment, sewer, etc)
10) Anything else you think might be important were someone to run a BG Check on you.
MORTAL AND VAMPIRE LIFE:
1) Where are you from, when were you born and what was your mortal job?
2) What are your feelings about your mortal life, looking back on it?
3) What are your Sire's strengths or weaknesses?
4) Why did your Sire embrace you, and what is your relationship with your Sire today?
5) Tell me about your Vampiric Education, if applicable.
6) Of which sect are you a member? Why? And tell me about your view of opposing sects.
7) Which clan do you feel the greatest affinity and antipathy towards, besides your own?
8) What is your characters attitude towards ghouls, and what is your view on human morality?
Specialties: Include for all stats at or above 4.
Include details (1 to 2 sentences):
- Your Retainers, Contacts, Mentor, Equipment or anything unusual in backgrounds.
- Begin to consider Stats for your Retainers, if applicable.
1) Create a chronology of your life. (Dates, locations, important situations.)
2) Describe in detail the goals of your character.
3) This is where you can include favorite songs, links to pictures, poems, your written background, in short, anything that you wish to add! This is OPTIONAL.
4) Answer your Clan Question here.
When submitting, make the character sheet run in one column down the left side of the page with numerical values. Do not attempt to recreate a character sheet. It should look like this.
Submit your backgrounds in the same mail with your statistics. Email brief answers to the above questions. Sound long and complicated? It's actually meant to help us see your character completely and save you time in having Jnotes set.
Congratulations, that's it!