"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." - Matthew 21:22
|| Xenia Lily White
|| May 2
|| Singer, Translator
|| Character's Nature
|| Character's Demeanor
|| Conrad White. Once a famous TV and radio preacher who preached the prosperity Gospel. Currently doing missionary work in Indonesia.
|| Alexandra Pernova White. She sang with Xenia on the air, back in the day. Russian.
|| Likewise now in Indonesia near the border with Papua New Guinea.
|| 'And I tell you, Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.' - Yeshua ben Yussuf, in Luke 11:9.
|| God Is A Girl
| New Themesong:
Xenia is a young lady who moved to Pokoh's Peak in 2014. There are several ways to know her:
1. Easiest way: she runs several websites. See RP Hooks below.
2. She sings in the choir at St. John's and is sometimes a soloist.
3. She used to be on radio and television as a singer, healer, and visionary as part of her parent's ministry based in Atlanta.
4. She frequents the Spanish Mission.
5. She can be run into at coffeeshops, bookstores, skiing, and so on.
6. She goes to clubs, bars, and restaurants
If you know her at all, you know she is young, with a scarred face, quite spontaneous and open. Says Grace at every meal. And she likes to sing and dance.
| RP Hooks
- The main hook, as of Christmas 2014, is her first website, www.godisone.net. There are several sections; each section includes a chat room, a discussion forum (only members can post), and a requests page. Some have other pages as well.
- The oneness of God: An ecumenical discussion of monotheism and the nature of God. Includes discussion board and chat rooms. Recently there are a lot more non-Christians posting, including pagans arguing that "God is Many" and the like.
- This section includes a wiki called 'The Orange Catholic Bible' that can only be edited by members with the edit privilege.
The wiki has a small area for statements all monotheists agree on, and other areas for people of various faiths and sects. Recently this section has had a lot of activity, in several languages.
- The Power of Prayer:
Includes prayer requests, testimony, and discussion via boards and chatrooms, and well known prayers.
Contains bible quotes like:
"And I tell you, Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." (Luke 11:9)
"The apostles said to the Lord, 'Increase our faith!'
And the Lord said, 'If you had faith as a grain of mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree,
Be rooted up, and be planted in the sea," and it would obey you'" (Luke 17:5-6).
- Music section: You can download mp3s and mp4s here. It also connects to Xenia's Youtube channel, where she shares songs and spoken prayer videos and the like. Featured is her gospel album, "God's Wonder", available for sale and download. Sample tracks are available; they are good.
- Membership is free but requires a valid email address; members can post in the forums and can ask for other privileges, such as editing the wiki. Members are encouraged to read the prayer requests and join Xenia in praying on them.
Guests can view the site but cannot post or edit.
OOC: Feel free to @mail Xenia the PC if you want to join the site, make a prayer request, or icly contact Xenia.
- You can see her in the choir at St. John's. She's now in a choir at First Baptist also. Sometimes she sings solo; she's very good.
- She sometimes drives people to and fro as an Uber driver; contact her if you need a ride. She stopped doing this after October 2017, but starts again after mid-January 2018.
Recently she has created some more websites, including a personal page, a business page advertising her work as a translator and as a performer, and an LBTGQ site focused on spiritual growth.
- Katarina - They seem to be at least very affectionate friends, except when Kat is being weird and standoffish.
- Marcus - They act like the kind of brother and sister who are quite close.
- Arn - Like the kind of brother and sister who fight evil together.
- Covas - They seemed to be friends. She was often over at one of his places.
- Kate - Rarely seen together but when they are they seem to be friends.
- Eris - A new friend as of December 2017. They have been seen dancing together at clubs.
- Tye - They act like friendly acquaintances.
- Georgie - She is a friend to both him and Max. She often visits his shop, I Spy.
- Maya - Xenia visits the Trade Winds Cafe and Book Nook fairly often, seems to be friends with Maya. Maya seems to be gone now but she still frequents the cafe.
- Fr Thomas - he is a priest at St. John's, where she sings in the choir
- Boris Kutzenov (NPC) - he runs a limo service, Xenia drives for him part time
- Denis Savelyeva (NPC) - Xenia's lawyer and agent. Boris' husband.
- Darla - Xenia's boss at the animal shelter. Now gone.
- Joe - she goes hiking with him. Now gone.
- Gavin - just a friend, apparently. Now gone.
Xenia and Dad, c. 2000:
Mom, also c. 2000;
Xenia in Atlanta, 2013:
Xenia's approximate body type. Xenia is a bit curvier